Thursday, November 22, 2012

Friendsgiving Part 1

I have Friendsgiving tonight... a bunch of JAGs and friends who have not gone home to their families will gather and eat a Thanksgiving meal.  I am making roasted veggies and maple squash with spinach and dried cranberries, both figure friendly and very tasty.  Unfortunately I have no idea what everyone else is making so I guess I will have to make my game plan blind.

Game Plan: 
  • Eat my snacks/food beforehand so I am not starving when I get there.
  • Fill half my plate up with my veggie delights
  • Fill the other half with turkey
  • Hopefully I will not want anything else, but if I do, I will have a dollop of potatoes
  • I shouldn't get dessert, but I am going to want it.  If I can, resist.  But if not, have something small!
Now... off to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment